The ongoing pandemic has created a shifting economic landscape that continues to challenge struggling consumers and businesses. Bankruptcy may no longer be unavoidable and might be a more attractive option. A recent change in federal law will impact how debtors can reorganize their obligations and how creditors can seek payment for services rendered. In...
Month: May 2021
- You can find hidden assets and correct fraudulent transfers
- 4 ways people may attempt to hide assets when facing collections
- The role of a forensic accountant in difficult collection cases
- 3 kinds of debts to pursue when a debtor dies in California
- Piercing the corporate veil can help you collect on debts