Companies in California and throughout the country often have customers who don't pay their bills on time. While it is important to be understanding of why a client is having trouble paying for services in a timely manner, it is also important to get paid in full. Business owners are encouraged to be professional yet assertive when trying to collect a...
Month: April 2020
- You can find hidden assets and correct fraudulent transfers
- 4 ways people may attempt to hide assets when facing collections
- The role of a forensic accountant in difficult collection cases
- 3 kinds of debts to pursue when a debtor dies in California
- Piercing the corporate veil can help you collect on debts